Thursday, May 7, 2015

Life and Writing Chronicles 05-07-2015





My Personal Journaling 05-06-2015

1059 a.m., Wednesday

I thought I found "it." My story. But, then I read the news article about the terrorists here in the U.S. and I noticed only one news source is talking about this. 

I got, and am, disturbed, needless to say. 

Suddenly what I was writing seems so... inadequate.

The truth is, I do not know what to write. 

Terrorism has me ramped up. 

Maybe that should be my focus. 

Maybe I should re-think how to write book and incorporate what I have written, but in a new way. 

That's it! 

I just figured it out. Same book I was working on, different way to tell it. 

*~**~*

Words of the Day and Bible Verses of the Day

1

Revelation 1:8 Expanded Bible (EXB)

8 The Lord God says, "I am the Alpha and the Omega [C the first and last letters of the Greek alphabet; 21:6; 22:13]. I am the One who is and [the One who] was and [the One who] is coming [see 1:4]. I am the ·Almighty [All-powerful]."

Expanded Bible (EXB). The Expanded Bible, Copyright © 2011 Thomas Nelson Inc. All rights reserved.

Prayer journal your thoughts, what God said to you, what you said to God, how you'll actively and intentionally apply this verse to your life. Then, meditate on this, ponder it, and prayer journal about it day and night.

2

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Expanded Bible (EXB)

16 Always ·be joyful [rejoice]. 17 Pray ·continually [without ceasing], 18 and give thanks ·whatever happens[in all circumstances; in everything]. That is ·what God wants [God's will] for you in Christ Jesus.

Expanded Bible (EXB). The Expanded Bible, Copyright © 2011 Thomas Nelson Inc. All rights reserved.

Prayer journal your thoughts, what God said to you, what you said to God, how you'll actively and intentionally apply this verse to your life. Then, meditate on this, ponder it, and prayer journal about it day and night.

Blessings,
--Stacy Duplease
Email:
agodlyvision@gmail.com
rememberingyourpresent@gmail.com
Blog:
http://rypstories.blogspot.com
Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HDX Tablet

No comments:

Post a Comment