Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Life and Writing Chronicles 05-06-2015

MY APOLOGIES

I apologize for posting multiple blog posts today. It certainly is not my preferred method. However, current events have made it necessary. This post will hopefully be the last blog post today.

WRITING "THE STORY" I AM MEANT TO WRITE:
AN UPDATE ABOUT MY WRITING

Four days ago, I started writing THE STORY of a lifetime. I have no doubt whatsoever it is the one I am supposed to write. Truthfully, it could be a lifetime series. I am so excited about it. I finally found it. My story. The story. The one I was made to write.

Then this happened...

I AM VERY DISTURBED: MY PERSONAL JOURNALING ABOUT THIS DISTURBANCE (ISIS IS IN THE U.S.)

I woke up this morning to this article:

Headline: "Purported ISIS warning claims terror cells in place in 15 states"
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/06/purported-isis-warning-claims-terror-cells-in-place-in-15-states/

Please read that article before you read another word or do another thing. And, if you journal, do so now regarding the news article.

This news disturbed me. Greatly. And it disturbs me more by the minute.

How about you?

I woke up this morning, feeling fresh, alive, thrilled with a new and glorious day. What a gift and blessing! Today... an opportunity.

I even had ideas for my new book and series I couldn't wait to put down on the page. So many ideas. Oh, it felt glorious to know what to write. Oh, I was excited. I jumped out of bed, took care of my critters, and then sat at my favorite place on the sofa in the family room of our temporary home to capture the ideas on the page.

Then, I read this article.

And, everything froze. Life was frozen by a pressing of the pause button. I could not carry on. I had to stop and take this in. I am still doing this. (Even as I re-read this again later, I am still frozen where I am.)

My concerns were validated. (And then some.)

Quadrillions of thoughts went through my mind--and still are going through the wormhole of my present mind-state. Which thought should I get down on the page? What should I journal? I started to type in my online journal, Penzu.com:

"Closed-minded people, wake up!"

No. That is too harsh. Too derogatory. I should soften it. Right?

"Intentionally clueless people, wake up!"

No. Still too harsh.

"Narcissistic, me-centered, look and focus on me people, wake up!"

No. Strike that.

"Uninformed, ignorant, and people in denial, wake up!"

No. That is also too harsh. Sticks and stones.

I then wrote a scathing blog post, which I won't post, trying to slap people out of their stupor and force them to action.

But, that was too harsh as well.

Sigh. I grew frustrated and disturbed at this point.

I then wrote in my journal for the Church to stop talking about everything they are talking about... for pastors to stop writing their present sermons... for Christian bloggers, authors, and ministries as well to stop everything they are working on now... And get to the real discussion: the CURRENT HOLOCAUST.

But, that seemed too harsh, too.

But, there IS a current holocaust. No one is talking about. No one is taking a stand. IS it possible to get too harsh? The answer is no. Absolutely not. Harshness might slap people awake and force them to action. So would a real slap, but violence is not the answer.

But, should I say any of that?

"The world, the Church, the people, and most individuals are in a stupor and are clueless to reality."

Wait. That is harsh as well. While all of this is true, beyond shadow of a doubt, I should look within first. I should look in the mirror.

LOOKING IN THE MIRROR:
TELLING MY STORY

I should share where I am in my journal, which I then share with you. I should share my thought-FULL-ness about the current holocaust. How did I become educated and well-informed on the subject of the current holocaust? How did I research it for myself and not take anyone else's opinions or stances in account? In other words, how did I form my OWN, personal, informed stance on terrorism and on the current holocaust?

Maybe through sharing my story, I can help others to do the same.

Let me stress again, though, how greatly I am disturbed. This is why I must write about, and journal, the current holocaust and terrorism. Then, I will write my story, my fiction one.

I will do one more blog post today and start this personal journaling about the current holocaust and terrorism.

A TERROR ATTACK ON U.S. SOIL

This happened three days ago. Did you know that?

It happened in Texas.

Where are the voices?

NEWS LINKS ABOUT THE TERROR ATTACK IN TEXAS AND ON U.S. SOIL

1
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/06/fbi-was-investigating-texas-gunman-at-time-cartoon-contest-attack/
2
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/06/gunman-final-tweet-hashtag-hinted-at-texas-assault-on-cartoon-contest/
3
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/06/after-weeklong-controversy-charlie-hebdo-receives-pen-award-at-literary-gala-in/

OTHER NEWS ARTICLES TO READ, PRAY ABOUT, JOURNAL, AND KNOW

1
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/06/after-weeklong-controversy-charlie-hebdo-receives-pen-award-at-literary-gala-in/
2
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/05/federal-judge-agrees-to-let-ohio-terror-plot-suspect-privately-review-video/

TWO LINKS TO KEEP READING FOR NOW AND FOREVER SO WE CAN STAY INFORMED:

1
http://www.foxnews.com/us/terrorism/index.html?intcmp=subnav
2
http://www.foxnews.com/world/terrorism/index.html?intcmp=subnav

No comments:

Post a Comment