Saturday, May 9, 2015

Personal Journaling 05-09-2015b

I NEED TO REALIZE, REMEMBER, AND LIVE THIS TRUTH

741 a.m.

I think a great deal of frustration and heartache we feel in this life is when we try to be someone we are not or do something we shouldn't do.

Well, I have lived this with my writing life. I keep trying to bang the door in, doing that which I am not. I even get ideas of a lifetime that should be it, the real story I am meant to write, and can see doing it the rest of my life. The idea would undoubtedly be a best seller. Seriously. That big.

Then, there is one word that gets in the way.

But.

But, that once in a lifetime idea isn't really me. It could easily be. But, it just isn't. Not if I search down deep and get to the heart of the matter.

I've tried to be a full-time writer since 2001. And, it simply hasn't worked. I stick with an idea for five minutes and then run to the next great idea. And, there is a reason I am so uncommitted, so flighty, so... all over the place.

The reason is I am not meant to be the kind of writer I keep trying to be.

I am not meant to write anything, but my true heart's desire.

Journaling.

I am through and through a journal keeper. Nothing more. Nothing less. And, truthfully, this is everything. It is enough.

In fact, it is more than enough.

Cut open my veins and insides, and you will see journaling there. Look into my heart and brain and feelings. Journaling is there in each. Journaling is my lifeblood. It is who I am. Moreover, it is time for me to really, truly, totally embrace it.

Journal my life.

Teach/coach journaling.

This is my life and my life's practice--and is truly what I want to do with each day for the rest of my life. So, I will.

MY NEW PLAN

752 a.m.

On my RYP Stories blog, I will keep my personal journal, which I will turn into my memoir.

And I will teach and coach journaling at my Journaling Stuff blog.

THERE

There. I said it and admitted it. Now, I will act on it.

Stay tuned.

Blessings,
--Stacy Duplease

Email:
agodlyvision@gmail.com
rememberingyourpresent@gmail.com
Blogs:
http://journalingstuff.blogspot.com
http://rypstories.blogspot.com
Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HDX Tablet

No comments:

Post a Comment