Thursday, July 3, 2014

News, Camp NaNoWriMo, and the 1st Four Interview Books




NEWS AND CAMP NANOWRIMO
The total word count due today is 5,100.

As of 936 a.m., I have 5,521 words written. So, I'm going to see if I can kick it up and add 1,700 words to that total. Therefore, I am going to set an ideal goal of 7,221 words. But, at least 6,600 words today.

My Camp NaNoWriMo goal is to write 50,000 words for the month of July. My normal word count is 46,500, so I am kicking it up a notch.

I started writing the 4-Hour interview, when I realized it would be shorter than my 50,000 word goal. The day before, I came up with the idea to do multiple interviews, not just the 8-hour. Consequently, I'm going to try to get a good start on the first four interview books, the 1, 4, 8, and 12 hour interviews.




4-BOOK BUNDLE OF THE 1, 4, 8, AND 12 HOUR INTERVIEW BOOKS
I'm going to finish writing the 4-hour interview and then write the 1-hour interview, then the 8 and 12 hour interviews.

THE PURPOSE OF THE INTERVIEW SERIES
Whether we're wanting to write our own Life Story, or that of another, the interview can be quite the useful tool. Hence, that's why I'm starting with this series first in the "Remembering Your Present Life Story: How to Tell or Learn a Life Story" books.

No comments:

Post a Comment