Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Camp NaNoWriMo and “Remembering Your Present Life Story and the 4-Hour Interview: How to Tell or Learn a Life Story”




Camp NaNoWriMo and “Remembering Your Present Life Story and the 4-Hour Interview: How to Tell or Learn a Life Story”


The writing progress of Camp NanoWriMo and the “4-Hour Interview” is going quite well. I am so excited about it. I’m loving the book and the idea of it.
I plan on putting it to use with my Granny, over the phone since we live in different states. I got an app for my phone where I am recording our call, so I can listen to it later. But, I will take notes as she tells me her story. I will make sure to also note the non-verbals as I go.
At any rate, I’m discovering this book will not be 50,000 words and I cannot do multiple books for Camp NaNoWriMo, so I’ve decided for it, I will do a book bundle of at least books 1-3 below, maybe the 4th as well. We shall see.
So, far, I have 4,976 words out of 3,300 or so words due today. Consequently, I’m thrilled by my progress.
As I’ve been working on writing: “Remembering Your Present Life Story and the 4-Hour Interview: How to Tell or Learn a Life Story,” I’ve come to realize how incredible of a tool it is. Needless to say, I’m going to expand the interview line.



Books in the “Remembering Your Present Life Story Series”:
1 “Remembering Your Present Life Story and the 1-Hour Interview: How to Tell or Learn a Life Story”
2 “Remembering Your Present Life Story and the 4-Hour Interview: How to Tell or Learn a Life Story”
3 “Remembering Your Present Life Story and the 8-Hour Interview: How to Tell or Learn a Life Story”
4 “Remembering Your Present Life Story and the 12-Hour Interview: How to Tell or Learn a Life Story”
5 “Remembering Your Present Life Story and the 16-Hour Interview: How to Tell or Learn a Life Story”
6 “Remembering Your Present Life Story and the 20-Hour Interview: How to Tell or Learn a Life Story”
7 “Remembering Your Present Life Story and the 24-Hour Interview: How to Tell or Learn a Life Story”
8 “Remembering Your Present Life Story and the 28-Hour Interview: How to Tell or Learn a Life Story”
9 “Remembering Your Present Life Story and the 32-Hour Interview: How to Tell or Learn a Life Story”
10 “Remembering Your Present Life Story and the 36-Hour Interview: How to Tell or Learn a Life Story”
11 “Remembering Your Present Life Story and How to Write It in Book Form for Yourself or Another” (Autobiography, Biography, and Memoir)


I will see each of these individually, as well as in bundles of 2, 3, 4, 5, and 10 of the interview books. (For example: Books 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8. 9-10. 1-3, 4-6, 7-10. 1-4, 5-8, 9-10. 1-5, 6-10.) I will sell these as e-books and as paperback books. So, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment