Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Camp NaNoWriMo Day #1: Writing "Simplistic"



Today is the first day of Camp NaNoWriMo and the start of my current writing project.


I need to write at least 1,700 words today so I will have at least 50,000 words of "Simplistic" at the end of Camp NaNoWriMo. My heart starts to race at the thought. It's a nervous excitement.

RYPLS AND LAST NIGHT
"Simplistic" and my new focus and business of Remembering Your Present Life Story had me wound up last night, so I'm living on practically no sleep. (Ugh.) This new focus has grabbed my heart and won't let go. I'm sold on it. I cannot help but get emotional just thinking about it.

EVERYONE SHOULD CAPTURE THEIR STORY
I truly believe everyone should capture their life story, whether it's on the page (written), audio recording, or via video. I think this of every individual, every marriage, every family, and your closest friendships. Think about it. Doesn't your marriage have a Life Story? And, so do the others I just mentioned.
Every story matters.
Every story is important.
Every story has a purpose--for the one whose story it is and for the one who is learning their story.
Every story is sacred.

THOSE WHO SHOULD CAPTURE THEIR LIFE STORY (OR HAVE SOMEONE DO IT FOR THEM)
- Those in a hospice or nursing home
- Those who are dying (cancer, tumor, sickness, etc.)
- Those who have learned some life lessons
- If you have dealt with a struggle
- If you have been blessed
- Parents
- Grandparents
- Married
- Single
- Older
- Younger
- If you've lived a day

Now... Wish me luck with Camp NaNoWriMo.

No comments:

Post a Comment