Tuesday, July 1, 2014

New Plan for Book 1



Well... What's that saying... Man makes plans and God laughs... "Or, the best laid plans of mice and men often go astray." Well...

I will write the first book, but I came up with an even simpler version, which I want to start with rather than the "Simplified" version. Everything I've written still applies in the "Simplified" version, but I will write a version before it and wills tart to write that first. Then, I will continue with the "Simplified" version.

The new book is: Remembering Your Present Life Story and the 4-Hour Interview.


"The 4-Hour Interview" will be what it sounds like. It's a 4-hour interview you can give yourself for your Life Story or you can give it to another.


Needless to say, I need to start over with Camp NaNoWriMo. The new link is here:
http://campnanowrimo.org/campers/remembering-your-present


No comments:

Post a Comment