Monday, June 30, 2014

An Encyclopedia




I don't know about you, but I've always found it nice to have everything in one place. I find it a pain, in some instances, to have to look at several links, books, resources, when I could have it all in one. Hence, everything I write here on this blog, and every single book I write, I will combine into one resource: AN ENCYCLOPEDIA.

Doesn't this sound pretty exciting?

There is nothing on the market like this. There is not an encyclopedia for keeping, writing, or recording a Life Story. Hence, it will be the first of its kind.

It will be for audio recording, autobiography, biography, journaling, and/or memoir.

So, stay tuned. More information will come out about this in the days and weeks to come.

What do you think? I would love your input.

No comments:

Post a Comment