Tuesday, May 10, 2016

To all Genealogists, Professional or Dabbler: Let's form a community


For anyone else working on a family tree, I hope this blog might inspire you.

I also hope we can get to know one another and share hints, tips, and resources on how to do make our family trees. We can also ask questions as well, which is probably the most helpful, and we can all share our responses and help one another. I could sure use any tip you have. And, I figure, we are all in this together. Let's inspire one another and help each other.

Please add a comment to the comment form on this blog, on the right hand side of the page, email me, and/or add a comment at the end of any blog page.

I would love for us to start a community here, where we can ask questions and offer tips and resources.

Cannot wait to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment