Monday, May 9, 2016

Just the Facts, Then the Stories


I think you will see as I write this blog, and its blog posts, I'm going to first share the historical facts. Then, I will write the biography of each of my ancestors. Then, I will write the short stories of historical fiction of several of my ancestors.

This is the process of how I have decided to write this blog, where I'm learning, and have learned, American history through my research of my family tree and doing the genealogy.

Thank you for your patience as it takes time to set up the historical background.

The good news is I am compiling a who's and what's what informational index, encyclopedia, and dictionary in the process. It's an all you ever wanted to know about American history blog, told through the lens of my family tree and some short stories in historical fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment