Thursday, October 22, 2015

My Personal Journaling Template: The Most Useful Tool You'll Ever Use



This just might be the most important blog post on journaling I have ever done and will ever do. I just found it in some of my previous writings I haven't gone through in a while. 


I think you'll find this the most useful and important journaling tool, resource, and prompt you can ever use. In fact, it's so useful, you can use it every day. 



My Personal Daily Journaling Template
365 days per year:
1 Daily Bible Reading
2 Past Memories, three at least
3 Blessings, three at least
4 An Extended Memory, at least one
5 My Memoir or an extended journaling entry of at least 1,000 words
6 Memories Made Today, three at least
7 News Journaling: at least three national and three world news articles and journaling about them
8 SOC: Stream of Consciousness Journaling, one at least
9 Journaling Exercise or Prompt, one at least
10 6-Word summary for today
11 12-Word summary for today
12 History Journaling
13 Etc. Etc. Etc. (Whatever else sounds good.)

Tomorrow, I will explain what each of these prompts are. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment