Monday, October 19, 2015

My Personal Journaling and a Journaling How-To (#1)



Welcome.
This blog is a combination of my personal journaling {where I am trying to get my life and family tree captured on the page}, a journaling how-to, and journaling tips and prompts. It is my goal with this blog to capture my life and family tree on the page.
I am a 33+ year journal keeper, animal lover, Jesus follower, prayer warrior,  patriot, and blessings counter.
Every day during the work week, I will post a combination of personal journaling and a journaling how-to, tips, and prompts. Some of each of the last three mentioned might be found in my personal journaling.
And I will probably write a weekend journal entry as well. We shall see.
I'm sure if you read this blog in sequential order, you will get the most out of it. But, if not, it's okay to pick up where you are. I just recommend reading from the beginning when you are able.
I hope you read this blog if you want to keep a journal or if you already are. After all, I think it might inspire you with your own personal journaling. Journaling is one of the most rewarding activities you can do with your life.
Let's capture our lives on the page. Shall we get started?

No comments:

Post a Comment