Tuesday, February 17, 2015

World Crisis Journaling and Current Events Journaling on 02.18.2015.





********



Take a Stand.

Say something.

Do not be silent. 

*******

Links and articles

I am going to continue adding links to read on this blog about current events and our world crisis. It means several blog posts a day, but I will try to put them all in one blog post per day as I am able.


********


Bible verse of the day:


This verse is quite timely in our current events and in this world crisis:


Romans 8:35 Expanded Bible (EXB)


35 ·Can anything [or Who can] separate us from the love Christ has for us? Can ·troubles[trials; tribulations] or ·problems [distress; hardship] or ·sufferings [persecution] or ·hunger [famine] or ·nakedness [destitution] or danger or ·violent death [sword]?

Expanded Bible (EXB)
The Expanded Bible, Copyright © 2011 Thomas Nelson Inc. All rights reserved.
***
Romans 8:37 Expanded Bible (EXB)

37 But in all these things we are completely victorious through ·God [or Christ; the One] who showed his love for us.

Expanded Bible (EXB)
The Expanded Bible, Copyright © 2011 Thomas Nelson Inc. All rights reserved.

*******



Take a Stand.

Say something.

Do not be silent. 

*******

Links:

http://www.glennbeck.com/2015/02/17/what-does-it-mean-when-msnbc-hosts-are-actually-speaking-out-against-isis/

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2015/02/17/yeah-iraq-had-wmds-cia-bought-them-from-secret-dealer-n1958246


http://townhall.com/columnists/calthomas/2015/02/17/president-obama-americas-nero-n1958156



*******



Current events journaling and world crisis journaling...

I'm still trying to figure out what to call this current writing project and blog post series.

I wrote a quote earlier:

"Take a stand. Say something. Do not be silent."

In regards to ISIS and al-Qaeda, and all other terror groups, we need to stop being silent and trying to keep the peace or play nice or be politically correct. We need to take a stand.

If we don't take a stand on something, then we take a stand on nothing.

Take a stand. Say something. Do not be silent.

Take a stand.

I realize my grave error in being silent and not wanting to make waves. I have supported terror in a way. Silence does not challenge. Silence does not take a stand.

There are biblical ways to take a stand. It's taking a stance with love and not sinning since I am not in the military. But, I have a right to free speech and genocide because of a disagreement in belief is wrong.

Should I call this project, Take a Stand Journaling? Not sure. I think I like it. (Note: How about you? Do you like the title?)

*******


A blog post series:

"Take a Stand Journaling: Journaling About Current Events and World Crisis"

That's what I was going to call this. However, it's more than that. I will think it's more than that. It's going to become a way of life for me outwardly, not just inwardly.

This is my thought-full journaling about taking a stand about terrorists and terrorism. Should, my title for this blog post series is: "Taking a Stand Against Terrorism: My Thoughts and Journaling About Stopping the Silence."




******* 

No comments:

Post a Comment