Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Taking a Stand Against Terrorism Journaling 02.19.2015.

Taking a Stand Against Terrorism Journaling 02.19.2015.

********

Bible verse of the day: Matthew 24:9-10 (EXB)

Matthew 24:9-10 Expanded Bible (EXB)
9 “Then people will arrest you, hand you over to be ·hurt [persecuted; tortured], and kill you. ·They [The world; All nations] will hate you because ·you believe in me [you follow me; of my name]. 10 At that time, many will ·lose their faith [turn/fall away], and they will ·turn against [betray] each other and hate each other.
Expanded Bible (EXB)
The Expanded Bible, Copyright © 2011 Thomas Nelson Inc. All rights reserved.

*******
There is nothing new. This includes the war of the cross and the crescent. Check out this link about Charles Martel.


I hope you find it interesting--I know I sure did. I will talk more about this later.

*******

Links


*******

Links of Current Events News Articles to Read








Christians, take a look at this one in particular:


*******


No comments:

Post a Comment