Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Silent no more

Speechless... but not... 

Ever since the attack on the World Trade Center, the first time, the attack on the USS Cole, and  September Eleventh, I have been so enraged, I  become speechless. There is a group of people for centuries have wanted those who do not believe what they do--dead. 

Dead. Murdered. Eliminated. 

They want to murder people because of belief. 

They. Terrorists. Extreme or radical Islam. 

Belief.

That's it.

Belief means some should die and some should live. 

Recent events have added to my righteous indignation.

The silence has appalled me. Shamed me. Enraged me. 

My silence has made me feel worse. My silence has supported this. I am either for it or against it. Silence shows support, for it means lack of speaking against. 

It's time for me to take a stand. 
How about you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment