Wednesday, January 28, 2015

THE LATEST (NEWS): ALMOST ALL OF MY BLOG POSTS IN ONCE PLACE





Written January 28, 2015, Wednesday

I am sorry to do an extra blog post today, but there is a reason for it.

As I'm in the moving process, and waiting for the stars to align (figure of speech only) so we can put in an offer on a house, and as we are in the process of preparing to move and moving, I realize my writing is going to be in fits and starts--a little here and a little there--about this and that. Needless to say, I am going to do something once and for all. I am only going to write on this blog. It has almost every blog post I have ever written, in one place. 

Last night, I made sure to export and post most of my blog posts since 2009. I am quite excited to have everything here in one place. It simplifies things. Making things simpler is always a huge blessing. (To Him be all the glory.)

I am also in the process of trying to figure out what I really, truly, finally want to write when I grow up. I promise. Once I move, I will have an answer and will actually stick with it. I want to get serious about this once and for all. Therefore, I am working on getting the committed mindset and will make things work and will not switch once I do make the commitment. I might add a few bonus parts to blog posts, and even do an additional blog post series or two, but that is it. I want to write books--or more specifically blog posts to books. 

So welcome to this new and improved blog. I hope you enjoy. {Just a tip: Use the blog archive or labels to search for different topics you might find of use.}

Also, I would love to dialogue with you about any of the blog posts. Let me know if you have any questions, comments, or input--or if you want to read more of something. Just let me know. 

(Image credit: Stacy Duplease and Remembering Your Present, LLC 2008-2015.)

No comments:

Post a Comment