Wednesday, January 28, 2015

USA Journaling #6




USA Journaling #6
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

MY PEOPLE

2 Chronicles 7:14 GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)

14 However, if my people, who are called by my name,
    will humble themselves,
    pray, search for me, and turn from their evil ways,
        then I will hear their prayer from heaven, forgive their sins,
    and heal their country.
GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)
Copyright © 1995 by God's Word to the Nations. Used by permission of Baker Publishing Group

Am I one of God's people? This is the next question.

I am. I know the answer. I am one of His people because I believe in Him. 

Now, here is the next question: How do I live my belief in God?

How do I believe my belief in God as a Christian American? 

How should I--and how do I--regarding the previous two questions?

Does my life reflect I am a believer of God? And... Does my life reflect I am a believer in God as an American? And, how? And, how does it not?

The answer to all of these questions shows if I am one of His people and if I am called by His name.

Now... What about you?
*-*-*-*-* 

No comments:

Post a Comment