Wednesday, January 21, 2015

JOURNALING STUFF 2015 #12



JOURNALING STUFF 2015 #12
*-*-*
Written January 20, 2015
*-*-*-*-*
A JOURNALING PROMPT
What haven’t you thought about, but probably should? Journal about it now.
*-*-*-*-*
IF EVERYONE JOURNALED, THEN...
Written January 20, 2015, 431 p.m.
If everyone journaled, then the world would be a drastically different place.
If everyone journaled, then there would be world peace.
If everyone journaled, then there would be no war.
If everyone journaled, then everyone would live a deeper, fuller, more meaningful life.
If everyone journaled, then there would be no need for psychotherapists, counselors, or psychologists.
If everyone journaled, then everyone would have a better perspective.
If everyone journaled, then the world would be a far more creative place.
If everyone journaled, then they would learn to see all of the blessings they had in their lives in every moment.
If everyone journaled, then they would be forced to stop and think and this would dramatically change their lives for the better, for when we think, we can choose to make great things happen.
A JOURNALING PROMPT: Journal your thoughts after reading this.
*-*-*-*-*
TELLING YOUR STORY THROUGH JOURNALING AND THROUGH READING THIS BLOG OR BLOG BOOK (MY RYP JOURNALING STORIES 2015)
Journaling is about telling your story. It's putting your life on the page.
Do you want to leave a legacy? You do that through journaling.
Do you want to leave a reflected upon legacy? Then, that is when you put your life down on the page, through journaling first, then adding information to the journaling entries and editing them, so you can put your life story into book format.
Journaling is the rough draft.
If you want to put your life story into a book format in order to share you legacy with others, then this is called one of the several synonyms: memoir, autobiography, life story, personal history, etc. To make things simple, I will just call the book format a "memoir," but call it your preference.
This blog will help you to journal your story and capture your life on the page, then if you want, you can go further with it and format it into a book. From there, you can publish it or  just share it with a couple of select people. The choice is yours. So, welcome to a blog that will help you with your endeavor, whatever it may be.
Stay tuned and I will share information on how to capture your life on the page through  journaling and will also share with you how to turn it into a memoir, for yourself if not for anyone else, or for those you chose to share it with in time.
I will write my memoir and will share the process with you. I am in the process of journaling it and call it: MY RYP JOURNALING STORIES 2015. I hope it will teach you and inspire you.
*-*-*-*-*
WHY TELL YOUR STORY TO OTHERS?
Written January 21, 2015, Wednesday, 157 p.m.
Why should you tell your story to others?
You have lived.
You have lived for a reason and a purpose.
You contribute to this world in a way no one else can and have learned lessons from your own experiences. No one else has had the experiences you have had. They may have had similar experiences, but everyone has different life dynamics, so the lessons you learn are not the same others would learn Learning vicariously is a very useful tool. Hence, they should be shared. Your wisdom learned is valuable and makes your story matter. Things have happened to you for a reason and your life has been for a purpose. Needless to say, your stories are sacred.
I will write me memoir on this blog with the hopes you are inspired to write your own, or at least get the information down in your journal.
Stay tuned.
*-*-*-*-*
AHA MOMENT: I REFLECT WHO I AM AND HOW I AM WITH HOW AND WHAT I JOURNAL
In the times in my life when I have journaled a little to none at all, I have lived a shallow, self-focused life.
In the times I have journaled the most, and gone the deepest, I have been able to appreciate the people, circumstances, and things I have in my life.
Talk about a major AHA light bulb moment.
Journaling forces me to look at myself, honestly and deeply, as I analyze and review who I am, what I stand for and believe, what I've done, what I am doing, and what I want to do and should do. Journaling also forces me to look outside of myself and see the beauty of the world--and this helps me to love more. Journaling forces perspective as I realize how small I am in the great, big world, but also how blessed I am--how there is far more to my life than just me.
Hence, when I do not journal, I get holed up in just my shell and focus on me and on events, in a shallow perspective, that does not allow me to see all of the blessings in my life because I see so little in perspective.
Journaling forces me to wake up and count my blessings--which is more than just me, myself, and I.
Journaling opens my eyes. When I journal, my eyes open more and more and in direct proportion with how much I journal. If I don't journal, my eyes close so I see more of my small world and less of the bigger world and the bigger picture.
The same is true with you. I guarantee it. So, journal. Journal will help you to do the same.
JOURNALING PROMPT: Journal your thoughts.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

No comments:

Post a Comment