Thursday, January 22, 2015

A NEW BLOG ABOUT THE STRUGGLES OF LIFE AS A CHRISTIAN AMERICAN




USA JOURNALING 2015 #1
*-*-*-*-*
A NEW BLOG ABOUT THE STRUGGLES OF LIFE AS A CHRISTIAN AMERICAN

Welcome to a new blog. It's about my journaling thoughts as a Christian American, with family who has been here since 1607, and what it means to be both and live in the United States of America today.

Those qualities in my life give me a very unique perspective of the state of affairs of this country and what it means to be a Christian here at this time.

I will warn you. I am a patriot and support the United States military. Also, I am conservative. So, you will see these biases throughout this blog.

However, I am struggling about what it means to be American today and what it means to be a Christian in the U.S. today. What does this mean? What does this look like?

What does God want me to do and how does He want me to live as a Christian American?

What about the War on Terror? What does this mean as a Christian?

What about terrorism?

What about politics?

What about current events?

What about our Forefathers and Foremothers?

What about the Church and the USA?

What about the Church and war?

What about the Church and terrorism?

Is the USA going to fall?

What about the last days of the Bible?

This blog will be my reflection as I focus on the social, political, global, national, military, and spiritual dimensions of life (and issues) in the USA, as a Christian, and a U.S. military supporter.

How can I be the best Christian American that I can be? What does this mean and how do I live it? What does the Bible tell me about this?

I will journal about this and see where I am led. Care to join me on your own journey to see what it means to be an American today and/or what it means to be a Christian American?

(Image credit: Stacy Duplease and Remembering your Present, LLC 2008-2015.)

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Blessings,

--Stacy Duplease
http://RYPJournaling.blogspot.com
Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HDX Tablet

No comments:

Post a Comment