Sunday, September 28, 2014

What to Write?




What to Write?
2014-09-28 15:40:43, Sunday

Over the last couple of weeks, I've tried to write several different projects, but nothing has stuck again. (Sigh.) I still wonder what I want to write when I "grow-up." 

I want to write fiction. However, every time I try, I realize it just isn't working. I've done this with contemporary fiction, historical fiction, fantasy, and science-fiction. None of this has stuck.

I want to write non-fiction. I've tried to write how-to journal books, about thanksgiving or blessings, how-to write, Bible study devotionals, etc., but none of that was stuck or worked. 

Another sigh. 

So, what do I want to write? 

I've decided a blog post at a time and see if any themes arise. If this happens, and for an extended period of time and multiple blog posts, then I will think I have a winner.

Although, I really want to come up with something to write for NaNoWriMo, even if it's non-fiction. 

I will write a blog post at a time for now and see what develops from there.

(Image credit: Stacy Duplease and Remembering Your Present, LLC. Berkeley Plantation August 2014.)

No comments:

Post a Comment