Sunday, August 3, 2014

Turning Forty Years in Forty Days (08.03.2014/Sun/435p.m.)




Turning Forty Years in Forty Days (08.03.2014/Sun/435p.m.)
I turn four decades old on September 13, 2014. 

Here is an interesting fact about my birth-day. I was born on Friday the Thirteenth and both Mom and I almost died. Lovely birth complications. But, we ended up being okay. Thank God. 

Also, my mom went to the doc that day, who did an exam and told her it would be a week or two before she had me.

So, let me get back to the main point. I turn forty in one month, ten days. I guess I could phrase this better. I turn forty years in forty days. 

This, I've decided is the theme I want to write about from now until September 13, 2015. I want to see about living the best year that I can, and ever have, as I reflect on where I've been and where I'm going. I want to look at the last four decades and plan for at least the next four decades. Hence, this journaling blog post series will become: THE DECADES JOURNALING PROJECT. 

THE BLESSING OF TURNING FORTY:
THE DECADES JOURNALING PROJECT AND MEMOIR
This will be my blog post series, and journaling project, as I make the journey of turning forty. (It's also my memoir.)

Furthermore, this is: A how-to book about how to find turning forty a blessing and journaling about the last decades of your life and the ones to come and turning it into a memoir if you like. 

I'm rather excited to see where this journey takes me--and us. 

(Image credit: Stacy Duplease and Remembering Your Present, LLC 2014.)

No comments:

Post a Comment