Wednesday, August 6, 2014

40 (Aug.04.2014.Mon.710p.m.)




40 (Aug.04.2014.Mon.710p.m.)

Today was a bad day of journaling unfortunately. (Ugh.) I barely got any done today and wished I would have gotten a great deal more done than what I did. So, what now? What do I to rectify the situation? 

Why am I stuck? I feel stuck. But, there is one thing I know for sure: I can start over right now. There is no time like the present. I will try to get as much journaled as I can now. The present is a gift given to me by God, so the best journaling I can do regarding the last forty years is doing journaling dedicated first to Him. 

The question which now arises is: What does that look like? (What has God done in my life the last forty years?)

What is the best journaling I can do for 40, my shortened version of, "THE BLESSING OF FORTY YEARS: THE DECADES JOURNALING PROJECT AND MEMOIR?" This is the best question I can ask. 

Huh. Good question. What is the best, most effective, deepest journaling I can do to capture my last forty years? 

The answer which keeps coming to mind is: Gratitude Journaling. Counting my blessings is the best way to capture the last four decades of my life. This is what I shall do.

(Image credit: Stacy Duplease and Remembering Your Present, LLC 2014.)

No comments:

Post a Comment