Friday, August 1, 2014

My Plan for This Writing Blog




My Plan for This Writing Blog

I'm the type of jack-of-all-trades writer. Or, maybe you might say I am an eclectic writer. I write a little of this and that and sometimes a whole lot more this than that.

I write fiction.

I write non-fiction.

I write about times of sunshine and times of storm, sunrises and sunsets, joy and tears.

Of fiction, I write contemporary, fantasy, sci-fi, historical fiction, romance, inspirational, cozy mystery, suspense, drama, saga, etc.

Of non-fiction, I journal and write memoir or life story. I write about how to journal, write memoir or life story. I write devotionals and Bible studies as well. I write inspirational pieces, stuff on prayer and other spiritual disciplines, and about grief and loss. Marriage is another topic I write about and so is dealing with infertility, rape, and divorce. I also write about politics, religion, the military, and freedom. I'll even share my life story with you and my secret family recipes. I also have it as my goal to read 250 (or more) classics in the next several years. I also write about my family tree and how we've been in the USA since 1607--and how I can trace my tree of direct ancestors to Nero, Charlemagne, and Joseph of Arimathea.

This blog is all of this and more. It's meant to be a collection of all of my writing. Period. This and that. Etc. Etc. Etc.

(Image credit: Stacy Duplease 2011-2014.)

No comments:

Post a Comment