Tuesday, July 29, 2014

SOAP Bible Study on July 29, 2014, Tuesday, 652 a.m.




///// SOAP Bible Study on July 29, 2014, Tuesday, 652 a.m. //// Psalm 119:93 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB) / 93 I will never forget Your precepts, / for You have given me life through them. / -- Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB) Copyright © 1999, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2009 by Holman Bible Publishers, Nashville Tennessee. All rights reserved. / This is the http://BibleGateway.com verse of the day. / Lord, help me to remember this verse, Psalm 119:93 and help me to live it and apply it to my life. //// MY PASSAGE OF THE DAY: / James 1:2-4 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB) / 2 Consider it a great joy, my brothers, whenever you experience various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. 4 But endurance must do its complete work, so that you may be mature and complete, lacking nothing. / --Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB). Copyright © 1999, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2009 by Holman Bible Publishers, Nashville Tennessee. All rights reserved. /// SCRIPTURE: // Thoroughly learn with magnitude and number how delightful and with gladness whenever refining is experienced in my life. = a new way to phrase James 1:2. // How can thoroughly learn with magnitude to find delight in times of refining? It's because of James 1:3. I need to constantly know how when many faith is tested, I learn endurance. // What does 'know' mean in the New Testament Greek? / The definition of KNOW can be found here: http://www.studylight.org/dictionary/ved/view.cgi?n=1579. It means to recognize, thoroughly understand, take in knowledge, see, be aware, thoroughly perceive, etc. // James 1:3 I will continually know, be fully aware, and thoroughly understand how when my faith is tested, endurance is the result in my life. // But... However... The catch is endurance must do it's complete work... / What is endurance? / What is complete? / What is work? / Endure is... http://www.studylight.org/dictionary/ved/view.cgi?n=889. Endure is to abide in, ??? (Had to stop. Will continue later.) /// Met with friend for breakfast. /// OBSERVATION /// APPLICATION /// PRAYER

(Image credit: Stacy Duplease and Remembering Your Present, LLC 2011-2014.)

No comments:

Post a Comment