Tuesday, June 28, 2016

A More Encompassing Vision for This Blog and My Writing



Life and writing depend on balance. Hence, this blog is no different.

I want to write about Infinite Blessings. However, there is more to it than just that.

Consequently, the question which recently came to mind is: What do I really want to write?

Several different answers came to mind in response. Hence, I asked myself a follow-up question: How can I encompass everything I want to write in one and is it even possible to include all of it in one theme or category?

Hmm… I thought on this for a while and came up with this:

“A Way of Life: The Faithful Trio of Prayer, Bible, and Thanks (A Spiritual Memoir)”

I am not sure if that exact title will stick. However, I can say this. I will stick with this theme, even if it is reworded, for weeks, maybe months, and maybe even years. So, this is my new blog theme.

If you dig around in this blog, or have read it before, you will know that these three aspects are vital parts to my life and writing. Hence, this theme is no surprise.

There is nothing more important to me than the faithful trio. And, if you are Christian, the same can be and should be said about you.

After all, the Bible tells us how we are to pray, meditate (think on, ponder, contemplate) the Bible, and give thanks 24/7/365. All the time. Morning, noon, and night. Forever and a day. Without stopping. Without ceasing.

Forgive my silliness in the previous paragraph, where I was quite redundant, even redundantly so. However, it was to make a point. I hope I made it. Let me try again just in case.


The Bible tells us to pray, meditate on the Word, and give thanks all the time, even as we do other activities. I want to spend some time trying to figure out how to do the faithful trio. The upcoming blog posts will be the story of my journey trying to do so. So, stay tuned. Tomorrow will be the start of a way of life and living the faithful trio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment