Saturday, June 6, 2015

Balance and Journaling

Since I decided to get even more serious about journaling in May 2015, I have been trying to find balance in my journaling life. I have four facets of journaling that matter a great deal to me:

1 My Bible journaling (Bible reading, studying, pondering, and gratitude)

2 My personal journaling... including nature journaling

3 My professional mainstream journaling

4 My professional Bible Journaling

Therefore, I have come up with a plan to focus on each throughout the day and week. It will require my two journaling blogs:

1 RYP Journaling: http://rypjournaling.blogspot.com/

2 Journal the Word: http://journaltheword.blogspot.com/ (Bible Journaling)

So, if you are Christian, you'll want to look at both blogs.

Balance is critical in order to get the most out of journaling.

I cannot wait to find balance and share with you on both blogs.

IT'S YOUR TURN: A JOURNALING EXERCISE OR PROMPT

What matters most to you with your journaling?

How can you find balance in your journaling life?

No comments:

Post a Comment