Saturday, May 16, 2015

Journaling Stuff to RYP Journaling to Journaling Gems

A RYP Journaling Blog Post

~*~

THE WINDS OF CHANGE

Have you ever noticed how quickly things change? Well, this blog and blog post are proofs of this phenomenon. (Never mind my life in the present.)

I have decided to keep things uniform and consistent and move back to this blog. This is a change.

I had moved from this blog to RYP Stories to here to Journaling Stuff. Now, I have decided to KISS it--and Keep It Simple, Stupid. (Stupid refers to me, by the way.)

So, what can you expect from this blog?

I will include several components each day in the blog posts. They will all have the title of: RYP Journaling Gems, plus the day's date. However, most of what I will share is timeless.
I will have a Journaling Prompt or Exercise as the very first part of the blog post, then a Prayer Journaling Exercise or Prompt, then a journaling how-to, some News Journaling links, and followed by some personal journaling.

Stay tuned.

~*~

A JOURNALING PROMPT OR EXERCISE

Where are you in life right now?

How did you get here?

Where did you come from?

Where do you want to go?

~*~

A PRAYER JOURNALING PROMPT OR EXERCISE

Do the previous prompt or exercise again, but now do it regarding your faith.

*~**~**~**~*

Blessings,
--Stacy Duplease
Email:
agodlyvision@gmail.com
rememberingyourpresent@gmail.com
Blogs:
http://rypjournaling.blogspot.com
http://rypstories.blogspot.com
Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HDX Tablet

No comments:

Post a Comment