Thursday, January 1, 2015

A NEW DAY, MONTH, YEAR, AND PLAN

A NEW DAY, MONTH, YEAR, AND PLAN
Written January 01, 2015, Thursday, 901 a.m.
--- 
{NOTE: Whew. I typed 2015 and not 2014 originally. But, as I typed this to pat myself on the back, I typed 2014 instead of 2015. Sigh. Pride always comes before a fall. Chuckling.} 
---
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 
Once again, I pray you have a year of many blessings, lots of remembering, great meaning, purpose/intentionality, contentment, and joy. 
---
A NEW BEGINNING
I love a new page in my journal and I love a new day, a new week, a new month, a new year, and a new decade. They all represent a new beginning, a blank slate, where I choose how to fill it and live it. I do my best to grab it with both hands and hold on tight for the adventure to come. 
---
I WANT TO...
I want to remember my present and live fully, deeply, with meaning, and purpose. 
I want to choose every moment to search for the blessings, not the yuck. 
I want to slow down enough to see the wild turkeys (never mind the heron, deer, turtles, and fish) to the side of the walking, while everyone else is zooming by, loudly talking, rushing, acting me-centered, and oblivious to the beauty all around, along with that which is staring them in the face. 
Oh, how often I love that way without realizing. No. Correction. Without thinking. 
I want to slow down, search, stop, take in, enjoy and focus on the bounty of blessings in my life and all around me.
I don't want fast. Fast isn't better. Fast means stressful living, traveling so fast I miss stuff and forget to look for the blessings in every moment. Fast also means pushing past, over, around, and through those trying to slow down and appreciate life and its bounty of blessings. (I don't want to do that either.)
I want to en-joy this year. Live this year in joy. Joy given not by anything or anyone of this world, but by God. 
The only way I can live these wants, and even the don't wants, is through focus. My one word for this year. I want to focus on what is really important, what really matter, and that is a life of meaning found in the Word of God and the blessings of every moment.
---
I DONT WANT TO FORGET, NOT SEE, MISS, OR TAKE FOR GRANTED ANY BLESSING
I'm not sure what I lose to say than that. 
Missing or forgetting any blessing is a travesty. 
~*~*~
I want to focus on blessings this year. (Again. But, more so.)
Hence, Blessings Journaling will be my main focus.
~*~*~
A JOURNALING PROMPT
What do you want and don't want from 2015?
~*~*~
BLOG TO BOOK NEWS
Written January 01, 2015, Thursday, 1117 p.m. 
---
I GOT A BRIGHT IDEA YESTERDAY
Hah. Stop. Famous last words.
Those words were uttered with simplicity in mind. 
Hah! I just rolled my eyes. Now for another phrase which will let you know I got myself into a deeper hole of trouble because of a bright idea.
It all started with this question: "Why don't I publish all of my blog posts on my RYP Journaling blog from 2014?"
It got me thinking, "I could then do the old journaling material from 2012-early 2014 in an additional book. So, in 2015, I will publish at least three books on journaling."
Huh. It sounded like a good idea to me. Yay!
So, I exported my 2014 RYP Journaling material and put it into a document. It took a moment for the page numbers to populate. I twiddle my thumbs. Ho-hum. Then, my eyes almost bugged out of my head when I saw. Fuh-fi-five hu-hun-hundred four pages! Gulp. 
Me and my bright ideas.
I want to build the largest resource library of journaling stuff on the planet. Yes. You bet. But, that's a lot to edit. Sigh. Never mind all of the formatting I need to do and all of the additional writing I want to include to help clarify and add to the material. 
So, the good news is the book should be around 430-625 pages. 
I smile a huge toothy smile, trying to be cute and irresistible, begging you now to read it. 
When I got my bright idea, I hoped to publish it quicker. That ain't happening. Maybe a week or two, but June 30, 2015 is still the official release date. 
I will work on editing the JOURNALING STUFF 2012-2013 material at this time, and in latter 2014. My publishing
I will then start editing 2015, Part A on July 01 and publish it around October.
2015, Part B will be published around April.  
Then, in 2016 and on, I will do the blog to book publishing around April and October of every year. 
This is the new plan. 
My goal is to make available every type of journaling resource imaginable and this is how I will make this happen. 
Again, I feel quite blessed for having more of a vision for what I want to do with my personal journaling, professional journaling, and blogging. I don't think you will get even more out of these resources with this new plan. 
So, stay tuned.
Now, it's time for me to do some editing. (Gulp. 504 pages worth.)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 


No comments:

Post a Comment