Wednesday, September 17, 2014

What Do You Journal When You Are Blank?

What Do You Journal When You Are Blank? What About When You Dont Know Where or How to Begin?

I've journaled for thirty-two years or so and there are times I am blank and simply don't have a clue what to journal for whatever reason. It happens. Today is one of those days. 

So, what do you do when this happens?

There are many things you can do. Here are a few ideas:

-- Start with writing out the question: How am I? 

-- Start with writing out the question: What's new?

-- List three of your blessings.

-- List three things that have happened, or you have noticed, in the last 24 hours (that you haven't already journaled about).

-- List three memories.

-- What if?

-- I wish...

-- I feel...

-- I think... 

No comments:

Post a Comment