Thursday, September 18, 2014

My Writing Notebook and Journaling September 18, 2014




My Writing Notebook and Journaling September 18, 2014
2014-09-18 08:11:17, Thursday

I'm being pulled to write a different kind of book. It's part historical fiction and part contemporary fiction. It isn't an idea I would have come up on my own, put of the Blue like this. Not now. But, it has. The idea started to come to me last night and it's grown stronger this morning. 

I had the idea originally a while back and did some research on the subject, and even started to write a book on it, but never did anything with it. I'm not sure why I stopped. 

I just looked up when the idea came to me originally and found it was on September 02, 2013. A year ago. Interesting. 

So, I think I'm going to write it now. 

It will be what I write for National Novel Writing Month (aka NaNoWriMo or NaNo) in November, but I will start researching it, outlining it, and writing it this week. 

It will without a doubt be a series. 

Oh, I'm so excited!

(Note to Self: Wings and Prayers) 

So, yes. I've begun to focus my sights on NaNoWriMo. (Yep. Excited about that, too.)

(Photo and image credit: Stacy Duplease and Remembering Your Present, LLC September 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment