Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Blessings Counted Journaling (Aug.24.2014a. to Aug.26.2014a.)




Blessings Counted Journaling (Aug.24.2014a. to Aug.26.2014a.)

2014-08-24 18:58:52, Sunday

Today has been a busy day. Whew. Here it is, just about seven at night and I am looking forward to the week, so things can slow down a little. (Chuckle.)

455 Hubby and I went to breakfast at one of our favorite places. That was extra yummy. We both got a breakfast bowl of potatoes, eggs over medium, cheddar cheese, sausage patties, and cream gravy. 

Then, the hunt was on. We went to several stores to figure out how to do a better setup for each of our turtle tanks. I think we found it. Just a matter of time now before we know if this was the solution or not. 

We took some time to set it up and then did more future planning and discussion. Then, B got called into work. So, I had a few minutes to unwind and did some crocheting, praying, and planning myself.

B got home late. stayed up late. 

Zack had dementia. Around 1:30, we moved to the sofa and loveseat downstairs and on our main level. The moment we got set-up there, Zack calmed down. So, B was able to get some sleep and I tossed and turned as sleeping on the loveseat is uncomfortable. My arthritis has been acting up and I was freezing, so I didn't get as much sleep as I wanted or needed. (Drat.) But, I feel pretty good right now (2014-08-25 16:18:37, Monday).

2014-08-25 16:19:21, Monday

456 Got up late this morning and B went in to work late 457 and will hopefully come home early to offset some of the hours he put in over the weekend. We shall see if he's successful. But, if he isn't, God is using him, so we cannot complain. 

458 Today, spent A LOT of time planning the possibilities of the future. 

This is the first opportunity I've had in a couple of days to stop long enough to breathe, let alone journal. So, whew. Deep breath. 

Lord, help Shelley turtle learn how to use her new basking platform. It will take some nerve and athleticism on her part since it's a floating platform, but I know she can do it. She just needs to figure out she can do it. Please guide her, Lord, or help us to come up with a better idea/plan for her basking area. I think I have it a great deal more stable, but she needs to try it on her own and see. 

Also, Lord, help me come up with an idea for a hiding place for her... 

Then, I got busy again with planning. And, oh, did I hit the jackpot and shared it with B. He liked what I discovered, thank You, Lord, Blessing 459. 

So, two days of not journaling and lots of planning.

2014-08-26 09:21:54, Tuesday

Getting a late start. Did more planning for future. 

I have lunch with girlfriend B, so I will not be able to journal as much as I would prefer either. but, it's worth it to have some girlfriend time. 460 

I haven't had Bible reading in three days either. So, I have a lot to do today and this week. I really haven't had the sit-down and have an entire week of journaling in a few weeks, thanks to vacation. It's really starting to take its toll on me. I wouldn't trade the vacation time for anything, nor the planning we've done, but--goodness gracious, I am feeling the absence of time in the Word, prayer, counting my blessings, and prayer journaling. It's catching up with me. I'm frazzled, tired, off, stressed, anxious, frustrated, etc. I need some time journaling and reading the Bible. Desperately. I ache for it. I crave it. I need and want it. Please, Lord, help me to start to claim some of this time today and for the rest of this week. To You be the glory. I'm becoming a bear--grouchy and mad. Not good.

461 Thank You, Lord, in advance for the time I will spend today with You. To You be the glory, forever and ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment