Sunday, April 6, 2014

UGh! (Ugh! UGH! UgH!): A New Idea and CAMP NANOWRIMO


A new book came to me over the last three days.

And, the truth is, MATTHAN seemed a little blasphemous to me. I want to write an epic fantasy that deals with world religions, politics, adventure/quest, treasure hunt, and a love story all rolled into one.

So, here is the new book and series:




I will do this for CAMP NANWRIMO as well. I just need to write more and write faster.

You can find the book here:
http://campnanowrimo.org/campers/agodlyvision/novels/skydoor

This will be a retelling of the King Arthur, Merlin, Knights of the Round Table, Excalibur, Quest for the Holy Grail, but in a different way. In a different time. In a different world.

Welcome to the world of Cranvor.

No comments:

Post a Comment