Thursday, April 3, 2014

CAMP NANOWRIMO Writing Progress (Matthan Writing Progress)





Yesterday was Day #2 of the National Novel Writing Month of April. I'm writing the book:

"MATTHAN
THE CHOICE SERIES, BOOK 1"

It's a New Adult, dystopian novel, a Christian Fiction book, and is a parable about the life of Jesus and the Bible, set in a different time and in a different, parallel world to earth. The whole idea is to present the bible in a different time and world, with different names and in a different setting to show how the Bible can be applies to our lives anywhere, any time. That being said, this series, as you read it, you won't know that's the intent. It will read like a New Adult Dystopian Fiction.




My goal was 4,729 words.
I wrote 6,187 words. (Yay!)
Today, my goal is 8,487 words, in which I'm about to get started.
Again, I hope to give you a synopsis of the book soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment