Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Download the latest copy of American Origins 1573-1590

I have put my book, AMERICAN ORIGINS 1573-1590, on my store at Smashwords (see the link at the bottom of this post).
The best news: It's free.
Warning: It's ROUGH. There has been NO editing done. (When editing is done, it will be for sale at that point.)
So, why do I offer it if it has errors? Why? It is so you can start to read it if you are interested. Just keep in mind it is rough, please.
Also, I will let you know periodically when I have downloaded the latest copy at the store on Smashwords.

By the way, this is a thrown together cover. I will work on a better one in time. Thank you for your patience.
Thanks for checking out the book and I hope you enjoy!
--
Stacy Duplease
Geneaologist and Historical Fiction Writer
dba Remembering Your Present, LLC & Family Treez

No comments:

Post a Comment