Friday, June 19, 2015

Prayer and Romans 12:12

PRAYER
I pray this verse to help me gain as much wisdom from the prayer verse of the day as possible:
~*~
James 1:5 New Living Translation (NLT)
5 If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you. He will not rebuke you for asking.
New Living Translation (NLT). Holy Bible. New Living Translation copyright© 1996, 2004, 2007, 2013 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.
~*~
PRAYER VERSE OF THE DAY:
~*~
Romans 12:12 Living Bible (TLB)
12 Be glad for all God is planning for you. Be patient in trouble, and prayerful always.
-- Living Bible (TLB). The Living Bible copyright © 1971 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.
Original source:
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans+12:12&version=TLB
~*~
Lord, help me to pray at all times, and to live the rest of the verse as well.
As I remember what you have done, and count my blessings for what You are doing, I am to pray at all times, always, without stopping. Lord, teach me how.
~*~
IT'S YOUR TURN
Prayer journal your thoughts and a prayer about this verse.

No comments:

Post a Comment