Tuesday, May 26, 2015

The Importance of Journaling About Each Moment

PERSONAL JOURNALING

This moment counts and is my best moment. After all, it is the only one I can control. So, what can I do to live it fully and purposefully? What blessings will I find in this moment?

I can be fully present and aware right now, in this moment.

Blackwing. I see at the bird feeder out back.

I can make sure to take it in with all of my senses.

Four birds at feeder.

Feeder is almost empty.

Finishing my protein shake. Yum. Vanilla Cappuccino.

Also, taking a sip of my room temperature coffee. (Oh, how I miss pods!)

Living fully in this moment requires no regrets or coveting. It means appreciating what and who I have now. It means finding the blessing now, come what may.

A JOURNALING THOUGHT: THIS IS OUT BEST MOMENT

There are many blessings every single moment. Some we realize in the present and some require time and a little hindsight and life experience. With the latter, it requires we remember this moment so we can count all of the blessings then, since, and now. The only way we can do this is through journaling and the review of our journaling.

This is why it is so important to journal every day and to journal about at least three moments of every day so we can keep reflecting back on them and counting the blessings from each moment and learning from these moments.

If we do not journal, how can this moment be our best? 

No comments:

Post a Comment