Monday, March 23, 2015

​Idea for Tetrad: Four Blood Moons: A Writing Notebook or Journal for a Novel and Camp NaNoWriMo



On March 21, 2015, I read how there was a total solar eclipse the previous day. How did I not know this? I wondered and then thought about my life over the last month with moving across country, and living with a relative as hubby and I wait to find a house. Yeah. That is how I didn't know. Interesting. I usually am well aware of astronomy events and news. Huh.

Then, I saw this article:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/03/20/four-blo...

And this got me to thinking, even in spite of my crazy life right now, I should do Camp NaNoWriMo in April. Tetrad is a good idea for a book and possible series.

Maybe 15,000 words for Camp NaNoWriMo?

So, yes. I'm going to try Camp NaNoWriMo.

Pardon me as I start writing.

More in a bit. Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment