Sunday, February 1, 2015

USA JOURNALING #8





USA JOURNALING PRAYER CHALLENGE
Would you care to join me in living 2 Chronicles 7:14? 
-*-

2 Chronicles 7:14 GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)

14 However, if my people, who are called by my name,
    will humble themselves,
    pray, search for me, and turn from their evil ways,
        then I will hear their prayer from heaven, forgive their sins,
    and heal their country.
GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)
Copyright © 1995 by God's Word to the Nations. Used by permission of Baker Publishing Group
-*-

THE USA JOURNALING: A PRAYER AND PRAYER JOURNALING CHALLENGE

Would you care to join me in a challenge to commit to praying this verse over self and the USA for at least half an hour per day?

If so, please tell me when you will pray (the time) each day. Let me know through attaching a comment at the end of any blog post or sending me an email? I would love to be able to get all 24 hours covered with several people praying in each time slot for the USA. 

My goal is to pray 8:00-8:30 a.m. each day.
*-*-*-*-*

HOUSEKEEPING AND NEWS: MOVING AND SHORTER BLOG POSTS
I just wanted to give you some heads up about my intent for this blog as I am in the process of preparing to move across the country in the next few weeks, go on vacation, and then unpack the new house. I'm trying to write several blog posts ahead of time so you will at least have a blog post every other day while that is going on in my life. 

Also, I will have a lot of time to think since I will not have a lot of time to journal, so I will periodically include a new thought. 

Therefore, you may end up reading in March a blog post I wrote in February. Once I get unpacked and settled, and am able to sit down and give my full-time attention to this blog, it will be different. I'm just trying to come up with a way to keep this blog going until then. 

I imagine in late march, early April, I will be back on this blog full-time. I hope to answer all of the questions I've listed in this blog at that time and hope to list even more. 

Thanks, again, for your patience during this time of transition.

COMMENTS: I will try to make sure to comment on any comments or emails you send during this time. I will not be that much of a stranger. I would love to hear about your struggles being an American and/or a Christian American. 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

No comments:

Post a Comment