Monday, February 9, 2015

Matthew 4:4 (EXB): VERSE TO PONDER, PRAYER JOURNAL, AND APPLY




Matthew 4:4 Expanded Bible (EXB)
4 Jesus answered, "It is written in the Scriptures, 'A person lives not on bread alone, but by ·everything God says [L every word that comes out of God's mouth; Deut. 8:3].'"
Expanded Bible (EXB)
The Expanded Bible, Copyright © 2011 Thomas Nelson Inc. All rights reserved.
***

PRAYER JOURNALING QUESTIONS
What is this verse saying to me today?
What does this verse mean to me and my life today?
How am I living this verse?
How am I not?
How have I lived this verse?
How have I not?
How will I live this verse?
How could I not live this verse? (This will help me try to avoid these situations.)
What has God said to me about this today?
What have I said to God about this?
How will I apply this verse to my life today? Tomorrow? In the future?
Blessings,
--Stacy Duplease
http://RYPStories.blogspot.com
Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HDX Tablet
***
(Image credit: Stacy Duplease and Remembering your Present, LLC 2008-2015.)

No comments:

Post a Comment