Wednesday, December 17, 2014

JOURNALING NEWS AND A COMMITMENT (12.17.2014.)






JOURNALING NEWS AND A COMMITMENT (12.17.2014.)

Welcome to a new era for this old blog.

I am going to focus on journaling, writing my life story, counting my blessings, and sharing journaling how-to information and inspiration (aka Journaling Stuff).

Stay tuned.

DAILY BLOG POSTS
I need to be real and authentic with you. Nothing more, nothing less.

I have a lot to say. I am a babbling brook when it comes to journaling. After all, I am passionate about journaling. Therefore, to help you, I will share one blog post day. But, it will be a long one. I will write several mini posts with a dashed line separation between them. I will put a Table of Contents at the top of the post to help you see what is included.

This is the new plan and is my new commitment--journaling and this blog.

Have a blessed journaling day. Remember your present, capture your life on the page, and count your blessings.

-- Stacy Duplease

(Image credit: Stacy Duplease and Remembering Your Present, LLC 2008-2014)

2 comments: