Saturday, December 20, 2014

DAILY JOURNALING TEMPLATE AND PROMPT

DAILY JOURNALING TEMPLATE AND PROMPT
Written December 19, 2014, Friday, 751 a.m.
I think this is my favorite of the daily journaling templates I have created and used. I hope you will find it helpful and inspirational as well. 
I use it for my day, week, month, quarter, half year, year, two year, five year, decade, twenty-five year, and life review journaling. 
Every day, I count my blessings. It is the most important, beneficial, life-transforming parts of this template. I suggest you do the same. Just a journaling tip.
Feel free to copy and paste this into your journal. Share it as well. Just please attach my credit information below.
---
HOW TO USE THIS TEMPLATE
First, use only one word (or one sentence) and list three for each item. Do at least seven items per day. So, you will have at least a total of twenty-one. 
Do that at the very least each day, week, month, etc. Then, as time allows, do the following:
Then, find three of what you journaled that jumped out at you the most.
Then, do at least one ten minute SOC (Stream of Consciousness) Journaling for each of those three. 
Then, from those, find what jumped out at you most and so another ten minute SOC. Repeat several more times from material from your latest SOC.
---
DAILY JOURNALING TEMPLATE AND PROMPT
Instructions: Do at least seven of these per day, preferably more though, weekly, do all.
Today I... 
Praying 
Bible-ing
Blessings/ Thanking
Learning
Remembering
Planning
Reading
Listening
Eating
Drinking
Wearing
Feeling
Weather-ing
Doing
Dreaming/Wishing/Hoping
Wanting
Needing
Thinking
Enjoying
Seeing/Watching/Observing
Hearing/Listening
Smelling
Tasting
Touching
Saying 
Photographing
Texting
Emailing
Exercising
Forgetting
Fixing
Eliminating
Focusing
Cherishing
Loving
(Template credit: Stacy Duplease and Remembering Your Present, LLC 2014.)
---------------

No comments:

Post a Comment