Tuesday, November 4, 2014

NANOWRIMO 2014 and Writing Progress of CRAIMORE




I have 7,006 words written so far for NaNoWriMo and am actually ahead of schedule. (Yay!) Which isn't bad since I started to this book yesterday morning and I was two days behind.

Which book? This one:


Which series? The one listed.

The truth of the matter is I have more ideas than I could possibly get down on the page, and not enough time or fingers for fast typing. This series offers a plethora of ideas, which means this series could be limitless.

I will now stop writing, since I am ahead of schedule, and I will actually work on planning and outlining this book and series.

I do not think I have ever been so excited for a book or series. I cannot wait to see what happens.

What am I thinking so far of NaNo? I think this may be the most successful NaNo I've had yet. Time will tell, though. Hopefully this isn't wishful thinking. (And, that's why I want to do some planning and outlining to make sure this is real and isn't but a dream.)

Stay tuned. I will share with you what this book and series are about soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment