Monday, May 26, 2014

What to Expect From This Blog




This is a writing blog about a new fantasy series I am writing that's based on an allegory of the Book of Daniel. It's my intent to share my writing story as well as the writing of this series. Hence, it's about my writing life.

This blog will also be about reading fantasy (speculative fiction) and watching fantasy movies and television.

This blog will also be about faith, politics, and the news of today--for the Book of Daniel tells of what is happening today and in the future, as well as the past.

I would love to make this an interactive blog. Therefore, feel free to post questions, comments, suggestions for story-line, etc. You can add a comment at the end of any blog post, use the contact form on the left side of this blog--about one-third of the way down on the page, or you can send me an email.

Welcome.

(Image credit: Stacy Duplease 2014.)

No comments:

Post a Comment