Wednesday, October 31, 2012

How NOT to start NaNoWriMo



Oh, no!!! (Do you hear the panic in my voice?)

I just went to the kitchen to make more coffee. I'm almost out! (I NEVER run out of coffee. Never.) This is a BAD thing normally. With starting NaNoWriMo tomorrow, it's really, really bad. 

I guess I will be getting some more later tonight or tomorrow.

Coffee= happiness and serenity.

No coffee = Weirdness

Note to self for next year: Check coffee situation one week before NaNoWriMo starts. Have enough on hand for entire month of November.

And yes, I tend to be overly dramatic at times.

(Image credit: Microsoft Images Online.) 

Stacy Duplease
Thriller Historical Fiction Writer
The Chronicler of Roanoke: The Family Treez of the USA Series, Book #1
dba Remembering Your Present, LLC & Family Treez USA

No comments:

Post a Comment