Friday, October 26, 2012

Old Fashioned Writing.



Please note that I am saying this tongue in cheek and am being silly.
I had a moment of enlightenment earlier and that led to me having to... think!
If the power goes out... I will not be able to use cell phone or Amazon Kindle Fire for long. I want to have enough life in them to send updates to my blog.
So, I started to wonder how I would get writing done.
I have not written by anything for well over a year by anything other than via computer, tablet, or cell. I have gone digital. Up until a month ago or so, I printed out what I wrote. But, I am truly paperless now.
So... What about writing? How will I write if the power goes out? (I am being silky here.)
Wait. I write historical fiction. What did they do in the old days for writing? Wait. I think I heard something about that. I will write... by... hand! Gasp.
Earlier, I found two large blank journals my Granny gave me over a year and a half ago. I will use them. I even found six pens. I think I am set. Hence, I will do old fashioned writing if the electricity goes out.
Can't wait. (Seriously. It should prove inspirational and should stir things up for my writing. That will be a good thing.)

(Image Credit: Microsoft Images Online.)

Stacy Duplease
-- Sent from my Kindle Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment