Thursday, October 25, 2012

7 days til NaNoWriMo



Yesterday was my first day back from vacation and it was a day plagued with everything that could go wrong, did moments. Never mind feeling a heaviness for those in my life who are hurting. But, I persevered and even made it through my hundreds of emails waiting for my attention. The day ended well enough. Whew.

Today has been quite productive and I am even meeting my husband for lunch. I am glad I can take the time since I got a great deal of writing done already. I sit at the diner and peck this out as I wait.

I am glad to be ahead today so I can turn again to NaNoWriMo preparation. I glanced at the calendar and was shocked when I saw NaNo starts in one week. 7 days. Yikes! 

The very thought makes me feel nervous and excited at once. 

The truth of the matter is I LOVE NANOWRIMO. It is almost an addiction.

Writing 50,000 words in a month is quite the challenge. And I love pushing myself to see what I am able to accomplish.

7 days!

-- Stacy Duplease
Writer
Sent from my cell.

No comments:

Post a Comment