Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Planning



I am starting to do research for Book 2 of the Family Treez of the USA Series and am in the process of researching more about the American Revolutionary War.
 
Book 3 will be about the Civil War.
 
Book 4 will be about the time of the Plantagenets and Tudors in what I will call the Towers Series (or something like that).
 
Then, in Book 5, I will return to where we left off in Book 1.
 
Book 6 will be the 2nd part of Book 6.
 
Let me explain:
Jamestown Era Books: 1, 5, 9
American Revolutionary War Books: 2, 6, 10
Civil War Books: 3, 7, 11
The Tower Series about the Plantagenets and Tudors: 4, 8, 12, etc.
 
Why am I doing it in this manner? They will each be a stand alone novel. However, if you read all of them, you will get that much more depth of the overall Family tree (which lead to me today), along with all the smaller treez of each last name. Also, if you do not like a certain period of time as a reader, you can either skip those, or know that you will not have a period of a year or two where you cannot read this series.
 
This is the plan.
 
I am working on planning, researching, and outlining Book 2 so as I finish writing Book 1, I can allow Book 2 to simmer for a while and joy down notes and fill in holes in the plot or characters.

(Image Credit: Microsoft Images Online.)
 
Stacy Duplease
Historical Fiction Writer of:
Inspirational American Historical Ancestry Romance Fiction
dba Remembering Your Present, LLC & Family Treez USA

No comments:

Post a Comment