Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Plan for the Family Treez of the USA Series


I have been working on planning for more of the books in this series.
 
I have a great deal family here in America since 1585. Future stories will talk about this. However, I realize that I have had several members in the American Revolutionary War and in the Civil War. Never mind all of the other wars. I also can trace my family line back to the Plantagenet and Tudor bloodlines in England and France. I come from a line of several famous and infamous Kings and Queens. But, it is the fact that I have had over 23 members of my family beheaded or executed in England that I find most interesting. (How is that for a claim?!?)  
 
Each of these periods of time begs the questions: Why America? Why now? What was life like? How did their faith shape them as people and as Americans? (Or, add England for the other family members.)
 
Therefore, here is my plan for the enxt couple of years. I will write a book from each of these times frames in the following order:
~ Jamestown
~ American Revolutionary War
~ Civil War
~ England (Tower Series)
 
Hopefully, I will write 2 books from each segment each year. This is my goal. (We shall see.)
 
In other words, if you do not prefer the period of time a book is set in, wait for the enxt, and it will change. But, read all of them, and get a glimpse of an American family with English roots.

(Image Credit: Microsoft Images Online.)
 
Stacy Duplease
Historical Fiction Writer of:
Inspirational American Historical Ancestry Romance Fiction
dba Remembering Your Present, LLC & Family Treez USA

No comments:

Post a Comment