Saturday, May 23, 2015

A New Personal Journaling Focus (SOC Journaling) and a Journaling Exercise or Prompt

Please forgive me for being so silent on this blog. We are in the middle of helping my dad with a kitchen renovation project, which has meant some long days. However, when I am able, I've been focusing on a new personal journaling focus. I am doing at least a 30 day focus on SOC Journaling.

SOC is short for, Stream of Consciousness Journaling, why change is writing anything that comes to mind, when it comes to mind, without filtering it.

There is a reason why things pop into our minds and there is a reason as to when. If you get it all capture on the page, and keep reviewing the material, and keep doing SOCs from that material, you will answer those questions and start to see patterns.

With this new SOC Journaling focus, it means I did 152 pages of journaling in seven days (before the kitchen reno). It's 152 pages and over the last two days, I did 10 pages. I will be able to keep reviewing this material doing another SOC from what I wrote. I cannot wait to see what develops.

Already, there have been some very special Journaling Gems that I cannot wait to write more about in time.

A JOURNALING EXERCISE OR PROMPT

So now, why don't you join me for the next thirty days and do much the same?

Blessings,
--Stacy Duplease
Email:
agodlyvision@gmail.com
rememberingyourpresent@gmail.com
Blogs:
http://rypjournaling.blogspot.com
http://rypstories.blogspot.com
Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HDX Tablet

No comments:

Post a Comment