Wednesday, April 8, 2015

WHAT SHOULD I WRITE? (AM WRITING FOR CAMP NANOWRIMO)

WHAT SHOULD I WRITE?
For over 15 years, I have wrestled with this question and I keep asking it,thinking I have answered it, only to ask it all over again. Repeat. And repeat.
Look at how many times I have changed my writing genre and ideas on this blog. It's full of hundreds of ideas I have not followed through on or finished. All of my writing seems to have been for a season.
However, I keep coming back to a few core values that I know I should write about:
1 Journaling
2 Prayer Journaling
3 Christian Living
4 About the history of the USA
5 About the politics of the USA
6 About current events
7 The War on Terror
8 Fantasy/speculative fiction
9 Fiction writing to show #1-7.
Now, I think I have figured out how to encompass #1-9.
Hence, it's the fantasy or speculative fiction series of "KRAIMORA" I have decided to try to write.
Stay tuned.
I am writing it for CAMP NaNoWriMo.
Also, I will continue to write about current events, prayer journaling, Christian Living, the Bible, and praying for our world on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment